H1b Stamping paystub issue

rajiv460

I recently changed emplyer and he uses one payroll service. 

when it ran my first paycheck, something went wrong and it generated a paystub with 0$. I notified my employer and he immediately mailed me a check which i deposited. 

employer talked to that payroll guys and they told they fixed it and the paystub with correct details will be generated on the next pay date. 

So my next pay date came and it did generate the correct paystub but the thing is the pay period for both the new paystub and old paystub show the same dates. It looks like my emplyer dint pay me in July and he paid me twice for the month of August. 

I have stamping next week Is it going to be a big issue ? Or can i xplain it to the VO and show me my bank statement which has a deposit for the month of July?

I recently changed emplyer and he uses one payroll service. 

when it ran my first paycheck, something went wrong and it generated a paystub with 0$. I notified my employer and he immediately mailed me a check which i deposited. 

employer talked to that payroll guys and they told they fixed it and the paystub with correct details will be generated on the next pay date. 

So my next pay date came and it did generate the correct paystub but the thing is the pay period for both the new paystub and old paystub show the same dates. It looks like my emplyer dint pay me in July and he paid me twice for the month of August. 

I have stamping next week Is it going to be a big issue ? Or can i xplain it to the VO and show me my bank statement which has a deposit for the month of July?

Yes, it will be an issue if VO asks for your recent pay stubs. You can try to explain VO with bank statements but if he is not convinced you are in a tough spot.

Archived