H1B Visa Extension in Canada

kuskum2000

Hi All,

I have H1B valid visa till end of Jan 2014 now I am planning for extension visa from Canada in october 2013 before my first h1b expires on jan 2014

My Questions:

1) Is it sugesstable to go to canada for extension visa or shall I do it from my home country India

2) I am in same client and emloyer...my petiotion is same...Am I eligilible for visa waver program ie drop box in canada

3) If My extension visa is rejected in oct 2013, as I have valid first H1B visa till 2014 Jan, can I come back to USA from canada with first H1B visa or even My first h1b visa will also be revoked if the extension is rejected

Your suggestions are much appreciated

Thanks
Kishore

My Questions:

1) Is it suggest-able to go to canada for extension visa or shall I do it from my home country India

You can any where you like..

2) I am in same client and employer...my petition is same...Am I eligible for visa waver program ie drop box in canada

Yes since your H1b expires on Jan 2014, so you are eligible for drop box till Jan 2015

3) If My extension visa is rejected in oct 2013, as I have valid first H1B visa till 2014 Jan, can I come back to USA from canada with first H1B visa or even My first h1b visa will also be revoked if the extension is rejected..

If you are H-1B is rejected and you can apply for MTR/ reopen the case .. If the petition is cancelled you will be out of status I believe ...

Archived