H1-b ammendment question

vimmy84

I have applied for a H1-b this year and was approved and is effective from october 1st. The H1-b had the prime vendor as the client (mentioned the location but not the name, just says our client location) since the end client is a state department and would not issue any letters due to security reasons, now the prime vendor is changed. Would I need to get ammendment done and could I, before it is effective? If so, how you suggest the letters should be, should I still have the prime vendor as the end client? Please advise

I have applied for a H1-b this year and was approved and is effective from october 1st. The H1-b had the prime vendor as the client (mentioned the location but not the name, just says our client location) since the end client is a state department and would not issue any letters due to security reasons, now the prime vendor is changed. Would I need to get ammendment done and could I, before it is effective? If so, how you suggest the letters should be, should I still have the prime vendor as the end client? Please advise

If your work location is different from the location mentioned in your H1 then you need amendment. And amendment is nothing but a new H1, so you all the doc for amendment

Archived