I got H1 RFE for client letter

neeludoon

Hi All,

I applied for H1B this year and got RFE for client letter. Now looks like my employer is not able to arrange the client letter from the same client he mentioned in my h1b petition. Can I or my employer respond to this RFE with some other client who is ready to hire me now? in simple words cant i submit any other client letter which is different from the one is mentioned in my petition?

early suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi All,

I applied for H1B this year and got RFE for client letter. Now looks like my employer is not able to arrange the client letter from the same client he mentioned in my h1b petition. Can I or my employer respond to this RFE with some other client who is ready to hire me now? in simple words cant i submit any other client letter which is different from the one is mentioned in my petition?

Thanks

No, you can not. At least try to get a email from client stating that they would not issue a client letter based on company's policy and submit that for RFE. Along with that submit other documentation supporting that you are working with client like ID card, etc.

Hi All,

Thanks

No you can't. You cannot do changes or submit another client's letter when your H1 is under process.

Archived