After H1B got stamped employer was saying that he will not required my services any more

mfmember

Dears,

Please suggest me for my situation, I have got my passport stamped with H1B visa. Everything done by employer. Last week he requested my details for booking the flight to reach US by October. Now he sent me a mail that my services no more required for his company any more. Please suggest me in this regards, Whether I can find new employer, if so I can enter with the same visa to US.

Thank you very much in advance for your answers

Dears,

Please suggest me for my situation, I have got my passport stamped with H1B visa. Everything done by employer. Last week he requested my details for booking the flight to reach US by October. Now he sent me a mail that my services no more required for his company any more. Please suggest me in this regards, Whether I can find new employer, if so I can enter with the same visa to US.

You need to find a new employer who is willing to file a cap exempt H1B petition and upon approval you can travel to US with your H1B visa (currently stamped) and I797 from new employer.

Dears,

Thank you

Dears,

Thank you

Archived