Working for a foreign company without an office in US


Recommended Posts


I am currently in US in L2 visa. I have a valid EAD (L2).


My brother has started a new Private Limited company in India and have added me as a Director.


1) Since I have a work permit, can I work for that Indian company and do business processing with US clients without registering a separate company in USA?


2) Just in case if we decide to register a subsidiary or branch office in US, will I be eligible for applying for work permit like H1B via this new company?


Thanks for your help.


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.