Full time position with client after H1B stamping with Current employer

krishh1116

Hello Guys,

I have my H1b stamping done in Canada in March/2013 with my current Employer A, while I'm working at Client place, now Client offered full time position and they will sponsor my H1.

Next year I'm planning to go to India, so Do I need to go for stamping again as the employer holding my H1 is changed?

Any suggestion and Help much appreciated.

Hello Guys,

I have my H1b stamping done in Canada in March/2013 with my current Employer A, while I'm working at Client place, now Client offered full time position and they will sponsor my H1.

Next year I'm planning to go to India, so Do I need to go for stamping again as the employer holding my H1 is changed?

If your H1B visa is unexpired there is no need to go for new stamping. Just travel with your unexpired H1B visa and new I797 from client.

Hello Guys,

You don't need a new visa stamp, if your current visa is still valid at that time at POE.

Archived