H1B RFE & delay in premium processing status

Rainmaster

Hi All, 

I had applied for H1B through regular processing quota back in April and received RFE on 11th of July. My attorneyFed Ex'd the response on August 30 and we intended to go the premium processing route for quicker turn around time. 

It has been well over 14 days since the response was filed and the USCIS status on the portal still reflects the status prior to July 2013. ( Request for Evidence ) . 

I am a bit worried at this stage that either the delivery of the docs to USCIS did not happen or the USCIS portal does not show the correct status. 

has there cases similar to mine where the portal does not show the correct status ? Assuming that the docs were delivered to USCIS on the 3rd of Sep, 10 days is a long time to update the site. 

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Cheers! 

Hi All, 

I had applied for H1B through regular processing quota back in April and received RFE on 11th of July. My attorneyFed Ex'd the response on August 30 and we intended to go the premium processing route for quicker turn around time. 

It has been well over 14 days since the response was filed and the USCIS status on the portal still reflects the status prior to July 2013. ( Request for Evidence ) . 

I am a bit worried at this stage that either the delivery of the docs to USCIS did not happen or the USCIS portal does not show the correct status. 

has there cases similar to mine where the portal does not show the correct status ? Assuming that the docs were delivered to USCIS on the 3rd of Sep, 10 days is a long time to update the site. 

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Cheers! 

Certainly it will not take 14 days to update in USCIS website. Your attorney could contact and check whether they received RFE response. Do it asap.

Archived