Please respond: Client Letter @ Vancouver

H1futuristic

Hello friends,

Just wondering, do VO @ all windows in Vancouver usually ask for Client letter just to make sure our working @ Client & for formality? I heard if once they approve visa at counter, they don't bother to client calls right? As I may convince my client to give letter but my manager might bit hesitant to address any VISA calls. Kindly let me know as its very critical for me & my appointment is approaching...I'm really worrying for this. I've old Client, Employer & Vendor letter though.

Hello friends,

Just wondering, do VO @ all windows in Vancouver usually ask for Client letter just to make sure our working @ Client & for formality? I heard if once they approve visa at counter, they don't bother to client calls right? As I may convince my client to give letter but my manager might bit hesitant to address any VISA calls. Kindly let me know as its very critical for me & my appointment is approaching...I'm really worrying for this. I've old Client, Employer & Vendor letter though.

No one can predict anything and what documents might be asked by VO. Possibility of calls are always there. As I said it can not be predicted.

Hello friends,

If you are working for client at client's location then you need client letter. It doesn't depend on consulates or windows, that's one of the required documents.

As per My knowledge Its all depends on the VO, but it seems in most of the cases they are looking at the client letter and randomly may check with the client, so better not too worry and if the client has given the letter and does not take any calls then its considered as a fraud, so better check with your Manager before you make a move.

Archived