I 140 approved but RFE for PO or MSA during 7th year extension

runakutty

Hi

I will be maxing out 6 years on  H1B in Dec 2013. I have I 140 approved and my employer applied for 7th year extension in premium processing. But it ended up in RFE for PO or MSA. My employer works with Direct clients only. My current project is controlled from India and those guys are not giving the revised PO or MSA or at least client letter. I dont know what happened but even the client company in USA are behaving in unethical mananner. My work Situation began to change from June.July of this year. Till that time , I was working with same client for 4 years and do not charge overtime/compoff and compromised my self to be work like dog and servant. From June/July of this year , I began to ask for overtime/compoff while workiking no more than nine hours per day ( because i gained so much experience with client that I am proficient in their business) and situation got changed from then on.

While applying for extension, I had good rapport with them.

Earlier , I had good rapport from client for 4 years. Now , supervisor from USA tell me that she dont have control and supervisor in India has control over me but if I approach supervisor in India, the work does not get done. It is a conspiracy played by two ladies against me.

I want to know:

1. what will happen if we submit the PO only till Dec 31st 2013. Do I get three years extension? what are the chances for denial?

2. If I change to F1 , will my I 140 be valid ? My PD is May 2012.

3. Any suggestion user would like to give to protect my status in USA?

Hi

I will be maxing out 6 years on  H1B in Dec 2013. I have I 140 approved and my employer applied for 7th year extension in premium processing. But it ended up in RFE for PO or MSA. My employer works with Direct clients only. My current project is controlled from India and those guys are not giving the revised PO or MSA or at least client letter. I dont know what happened but even the client company in USA are behaving in unethical mananner. My work Situation began to change from June.July of this year. Till that time , I was working with same client for 4 years and do not charge overtime/compoff and compromised my self to be work like dog and servant. From June/July of this year , I began to ask for overtime/compoff while workiking no more than nine hours per day ( because i gained so much experience with client that I am proficient in their business) and situation got changed from then on.

While applying for extension, I had good rapport with them.

Earlier , I had good rapport from client for 4 years. Now , supervisor from USA tell me that she dont have control and supervisor in India has control over me but if I approach supervisor in India, the work does not get done. It is a conspiracy played by two ladies against me.

I want to know:

1. what will happen if we submit the PO only till Dec 31st 2013. Do I get three years extension? what are the chances for denial?

You can not change to F1 as you have I140 approved which shows you have immigration intent which is against F1

Try to get the latest PO if possible. If you can't then find another employer who is willing to file H1 for you

I am sure with 6 yrs of hands on experience you can easily find new job and after that you can port your PD( I am not sure how to port PD). But after I140 approval, going back to F1 will be your biggest mistake in your career.

Archived