B2 Visa Rejected in Hyderabad- Need Advise

pinky.r

Hi All,

Need an advise on applying vistor's visa for the second time for my Parents.

Quick Background of us - My husband have sponsored their parent's visa and they got approved in August 2013. I have studied in US and currently working and i have sponsored for my Parent's vistor visa and it has been rejected on Sep12, 2013 at Hyderabad (language chosen- Telugu). My father is a Govt. employee and Mother is a Housewife and i have one sibling in Canada. I stay here in US(married - no children ) and my brother stays in Canada (still single)Only my parents stay in Hyderabad.

Questions aked -

1. to My father - What do you do? ..Govt Emp

2. To whom are you visting ?... Daughter & SIL

3. Where is your Daughther working?....XXX company

4. VO- Can you show Bank stmts of her? ...showed bank verification letter and also bank stmts for three months ...

5. to MOther- how many children ? ... said two .. daughter & son ..

6. Where does son stay - said Canada.

That's the VO handed out all the documents back to my parent s and gave then a slip of rejection.

PLEASE ADVISE - on getting the Visa next time.

1. SHould they sponsor the visa by themself

2. how soon they can reapply ? .... We are in process of buying a HOUSE in US and will Close on  the house in DECember 2013 and we want our parents to visit during House warming cermony. Shall i use this as i reason to invite them ..initially we have used Tourism as a reason on the invitation.

3. should my mother should go alone for first to get visa and then send my father later.

what are the things i need to keep in mind so that they get it appoved the second time.

PLEASE HELP.

Thank You.

Hi All,

Need an advise on applying vistor's visa for the second time for my Parents.

Quick Background of us - My husband have sponsored their parent's visa and they got approved in August 2013. I have studied in US and currently working and i have sponsored for my Parent's vistor visa and it has been rejected on Sep12, 2013 at Hyderabad (language chosen- Telugu). My father is a Govt. employee and Mother is a Housewife and i have one sibling in Canada. I stay here in US(married - no children ) and my brother stays in Canada (still single)Only my parents stay in Hyderabad.

Questions aked -

1. to My father - What do you do? ..Govt Emp

2. To whom are you visting ?... Daughter & SIL

3. Where is your Daughther working?....XXX company

4. VO- Can you show Bank stmts of her? ...showed bank verification letter and also bank stmts for three months ...

5. to MOther- how many children ? ... said two .. daughter & son ..

6. Where does son stay - said Canada.

That's the VO handed out all the documents back to my parent s and gave then a slip of rejection.

PLEASE ADVISE - on getting the Visa next time.

1. SHould they sponsor the visa by themself

2. how soon they can reapply ? .... We are in process of buying a HOUSE in US and will Close on  the house in DECember 2013 and we want our parents to visit during House warming cermony. Shall i use this as i reason to invite them ..initially we have used Tourism as a reason on the invitation.

3. should my mother should go alone for first to get visa and then send my father later.

what are the things i need to keep in mind so that they get it appoved the second time.

PLEASE HELP.

Thank You.

(1) Your dad is a govt. employee and he should sponsor himself and your mom. Did he obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from government and also approval letter to take leave/holidays for a specific period of time? Did he take the help of CA to show his financial standing in India?

(2) Depends. 

My opinion is since you are in US and your brother in Canada it would have appeared to VO that your parents are potential immigrants. Your parents have to provide strong ties back in India. 

Consult an immigration attorney from Murthy law firm.

(1) Your dad is a govt. employee and he should sponsor himself and your mom. Did he obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from government and also approval letter to take leave/holidays for a specific period of time? Did he take the help of CA to show his financial standing in India?

(2) Depends. 

My opinion is since you are in US and your brother in Canada it would have appeared to VO that your parents are potential immigrants. Your parents have to provide strong ties back in India. 

Consult an immigration attorney from Murthy law firm.

1. he has NOC fromgovt. usually for the number of leaves it was mentioned in their pay slip ...do you we think my father has to request for leave letter during that specific period for ex- Dec 15 -Jan 15,2014.

2. Depends ?...should i invite my parents stating  reason as House warming and toursim. Will this be a strong reason ?

3. Any Advise - second time should my mother go alone first to get visa  and then send my father later. ..

Their should be some reason. What is that??

That's is what i was wondering ...since i have showed around 12k+ in my bank account and whle reviewing my bank documents she asked my mother that how many childeren and when mother said two and she asked where my brother stays and my mother said in CANADA ...that's it ..the moment she heard canada ..she handed over all the documents back ...

PLEASE advise ..on how to get it right second time since i can't change the facts that iam in US and brother is in Canada...

1. he has NOC fromgovt. usually for the number of leaves it was mentioned in their pay slip ...do you we think my father has to request for leave letter during that specific period for ex- Dec 15 -Jan 15,2014.

2. Depends ?...should i invite my parents stating  reason as House warming and toursim. Will this be a strong reason ?

3. Any Advise - second time should my mother go alone first to get visa  and then send my father later. ..

(1) What about his documents showing his financial status in India? Like getting a CA to work on it to show his movable and immovable assets?

(2) You could do that showing tourism as the main motive (the truth) and also on the side house warming ceremony (true again) in your invitation letter.

My suggestion would be to take the help of an attorney from murthy law form.

That's is what i was wondering ...since i have showed around 12k+ in my bank account and whle reviewing my bank documents she asked my mother that how many childeren and when mother said two and she asked where my brother stays and my mother said in CANADA ...that's it ..the moment she heard canada ..she handed over all the documents back ...

PLEASE advise ..on how to get it right second time since i can't change the facts that iam in US and brother is in Canada...

If you are not sure what's the reason for rejection, it's better to consult attorney.

Archived