my friends labor got rejected

vicky112

he is working for one of the top companies in USA. he is working in core(mechanical)

his company applied for his labor in jan 2013. they never received any query.

The reason is not providing educational data. The attorney mentioned that information was not required while filling the case. how ever they never received the audit or query. its direct rejection.

now the attorney suggested 2 options.

1. applying for re-opening the case. in this case it may take more than a year and not sure about the result. 

2. re-applying labor. for this my frnd has to wait to jan or may 2014.

my question is Can we apply for motion to re-open and wait till jan/may .if it is still pending, apply for new one?

Can 1 candidate have 2 labors from same company? 

Please advice which option to choose. 

i really feel its unfair for my friend. he is a hard working boy. always first in class. graduated from top univ. working in a top company. and he has to go through all of this.

i really feel its unfair for my friend. he is a hard working boy. always first in class. graduated from top univ. working in a top company. and he has to go through all of this.

Trying to understand your point here ???

do you see others in forums, do u think they are not as smart as your friend ????

With these credentials, I think your "friend's" company can easily resolve the problem. Tell your 'friend' to follow  his attorney's advice.

Here is my advice, don't worry for for your 'friend'. He has an attorney to handle the case, take care of yourself.

Trying to understand your point here ???

do you see others in forums, do u think they are not as smart as your friend ????

Dude, i am not talking about others.  i am just talking about my friend. 

Dud, if your friend really works for a big company, the company should have enough knowledge to get a good lawyer and have the lawyer handle things.

If the company was as good as you claim they are, they would have made sure to get a GOOD lawyer and not the guy who just opened his law practice a month ago...

Dude like your "friend", others are as gr8 and model like ur "friend"

And the point in my post is this - everyone goes thru this, sometimes, its rfe, sometimes its just gc process. background/education/grades/current designation , doesnt mean things will be in straight line 

Archived