Looking for college with Masters in computer science

rnv

Hi All, 

Currently I am in H4 status.

I am looking for Masters in computer science in Washington DC area without GRE/TOFEL.

I found couple of colleges but when I checked the review I found they are not good.

Please let me know if you know any good colleges in Washington DC area without GRE/TOFEL.

Thank you.

Decent, accredited, universities / colleges require GRE and TOFEL exams for graduate school admission. As you found universities / colleges that do not require these exams are generally "not good". Requiring these exams or not goes to the core academic quality and creditability of the school. Schools that do not require these exams are bound to be of lower quality.

I am looking for Masters in computer science in Washington DC area without GRE/TOFEL.

I found couple of colleges but when I checked the review I found they are not good.

Please let me know if you know any good colleges in Washington DC area without GRE/TOFEL.

Avoid the schools which doesn't require GRE/TOFEL. If you are looking for master's program and want to earn a useful degree then go for real university. Even the Americans has to take GRE for graduate program.

You cannot get admission into MBA program without GMAT, similarly you cannot get admission without GRE. Only fake schools give the admission.

Hi All, 

Currently I am in H4 status.

No college that doesn't require TOEFL/GRE is worth anything.

Take TOEFL and GRE, then apply at a REAL university.

Avoid all institutions that say you don't need GRE and TOEFL. These are ALL frauds.

There is information, rankings, ratings, etc. on universities and their (graduate) programs publicly and readily available.  A quick Internet search for "university rankings washington dc graduate programs" returned numerous results, including the ones published by US News.  Instead of asking this forum, do your own research of the information that is easily available.  You are planning to go to graduate school, so you should be able to do research.

Archived