Travel companion from CHN or HYD or BLR to Minneapolis in December

hemavathyreddy

Hi,
I am looking for a travel companion for my mother to accompany from chennai or Bangalore or Hyderabad to Minneapolis in December .
She is travelling first time to USA. She speaks Telugu only, but can understand Tamil and English.

we haven't booked the tickets yet. 

If you could help her in the transit and at immigration, please contact me and let me know your itinerary, we will buy tickets for the same flight.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Hema

Hi,

I am looking for a travel companion for my mother to accompany from chennai or Bangalore or Hyderabad to Minneapolis in December .

She is travelling first time to USA. She speaks Telugu only, but can understand Tamil and English.

we haven't booked the tickets yet. 

If you could help her in the transit and at immigration, please contact me and let me know your itinerary, we will buy tickets for the same flight.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Hema

My in-laws are traveling by end of Jan or 1st week of Feb from Chennai to Minneapolis. Have not booked their tickets yet. They would probably fly cathay pacific (Chennai - Hong kong - Chicago - Minneapolis)

Reddy  - First time in the US Winter in MN in DEC??

Yea, it is going to be tough. But, in Minnesota Jan & Feb are the worst months in winter

Archived