Need urgent help


Recommended Posts



I need an urgent help. I was convicted of soliciting prostitute 3 yrs back in CA and i recieved 2 yrs probation for the same. I currently have only this offense under my name. I have travelled couple of times to india during this time and i have got the visa renewed even thou it had taken more time than normal. I am in Canada now and planning to head back to US after filing a new visa. I havent informed about this to my company , please let me know if i will face any problems because of this. I am trying to see if sealing the records can help. As i said this is the only one offense in my name.Any response to this is highly appreciated.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.