Two I-797 - Can I go to H1 Stamping

kash

Hi,

I am presently on H1B this is my 3 rd year which is going to expire on Jan 2014. I did apply for new H1B extension last month making sure that it starts immediately. But USCIS gave me new H1 from Jan 2014 untill 2015 jan. My question is that Can i go to stamping with the new H1 copy ?. If so there would be any problems?. Please help me I a already booked date on Sep 27 th...

Thanks

Hi,

I am presently on H1B this is my 3 rd year which is going to expire on Jan 2014. I did apply for new H1B extension last month making sure that it starts immediately. But USCIS gave me new H1 from Jan 2014 untill 2015 jan. My question is that Can i go to stamping with the new H1 copy ?. If so there would be any problems?. Please help me I a already booked date on Sep 27 th...

Thanks

Should be no problem

Not sure about your query

You are saying you have approval till Jan '14 and the new approval from Jan '14 to Jan '15.

So if you are going for stamping now, wouldn't you take both approvals with you ?

I would take both approvals but would book slot on new one and it start later in the year that was my concern. Thanks for the reply

Archived