L1B max

Daniel12

Hi,

My L1B visa will expire next month 10/13 and my I-94 on 12/2014. I will be here physically in US for 5 years on 2/14. My question is, can I stay here until 12/2014 or just until 2/2014? My son is a US citizen, born last year, and he has a medical condition that requires him to be on life support. I am very worried because 2/14 is so near and he needs to be here in US because he has special needs... Is there anything that we can apply for to prolong our stay like humanitarian/hardship visa or something like that?

Thanks,

Riah

Hi,

My L1B visa will expire next month 10/13 and my I-94 on 12/2014. I will be here physically in US for 5 years on 2/14. My question is, can I stay here until 12/2014 or just until 2/2014? My son is a US citizen, born last year, and he has a medical condition that requires him to be on life support. I am very worried because 2/14 is so near and he needs to be here in US because he has special needs... Is there anything that we can apply for to prolong our stay like humanitarian/hardship visa or something like that?

Thanks,

Riah

Your max out date is 2/14. You have to exit US by that time. But, if you have stayed out of US for some days or months like vacation you could recapture those days. With your son's situation I would suggest you to have a consultation with an attorney from Murthy law form asap.

Archived