H1B Transfer Premium Processing RFE

serenity1111

Hello,

Am on H1B since Oct'12 and it was approved for 3 years. I recently changed my employer and they applied for H1B transfer. As they applied for H1B transfer before I started working, my employer haven't submitted the client letter.

Unfortunately, my current project is ending by the end of this month so, I applied for premium processing. Now, I have a RFE and asking for client letter. Am not sure, whether my company provides client letter or not.

What will happen if they don't provide client letter ?

What will happen if my current job completes by the end of this month ?

Will my previous H1B be still valid ? 

Can I apply for a new H1B tranfer with a new employer ?

Will I run into status issues ?

Please advice.

Thanks

Hello,

Am on H1B since Oct'12 and it was approved for 3 years. I recently changed my employer and they applied for H1B transfer. As they applied for H1B transfer before I started working, my employer haven't submitted the client letter.

Unfortunately, my current project is ending by the end of this month so, I applied for premium processing. Now, I have a RFE and asking for client letter. Am not sure, whether my company provides client letter or not.

Please advice.

Thanks

You need a client letter or a mail from client stating that they do not issue a client letter to answer RFE. If you do not respond to RFE then your H1B petition may be denied. 

As long a decision is pending with USCIS on your new H1B petition you will be considered in status.

You can find a new employer and they could file a H1B petition for you.

If your current H1B petition transfer is denied before the end of this month you will be out of status from beginning of next month.

Hello,

Please advice.

Thanks

Client letter is not must but provide some mails from ur manager where they appreciated you. Just ask them my email for the client letter. They might get back to you saying its not possible with the company policy . That might be fine. Get the PO from the primevendor which is between client and vendor. and ur latest status reports.

I has same thing i got query for client letter and got approved recently . My client doesn't provide client letter so had to submit all the above documents and they were good with it.

Archived