H1 Stamping -- Client Letter

Ironman3

Hi All,

I Have a situation here please advise---

When I was applying for H1 visa My client gave me letter thar was on April 2013 and I got my H1 approval. Now I am Planning for Stamping in the month of October 2013 and asked for Client letter again (working for same client since 2 years) I was told that client will not provide letter with in specific period of time. And Now--

1.) Is is ok to carry the same client letter which I got in April ?

Not sure how it works its been 6 months old then.

Need your advise friends.

Hi All,

I Have a situation here please advise---

When I was applying for H1 visa My client gave me letter thar was on April 2013 and I got my H1 approval. Now I am Planning for Stamping in the month of October 2013 and asked for Client letter again (working for same client since 2 years) I was told that client will not provide letter with in specific period of time. And Now--

Need your advise friends.

I believe as long as you still working for the same client the earlier one you received should be fine. If VO asks for a new one show the print out of the mail you received from client that they will not provide a client letter with in specific period.

Usually it won't work. But in your case client has a reason and also you have the old one, better take an advice from an attorney.

Archived