H1B Expiring , How to Renew DL

BGH

Please guide me, how to renew my Driving Licence in Texas.

My H1B is getting Expired on 30th Sep2013 as dated in My DL and I94.

My employer has files for an Extension on 30th May 2013, and the status still shows as Initial Review.

I am afraid as it might be I will not a decesion before my DL and Visa gets expired.

Kindly Suggest, what steps should I take further.

Thanking You !

Regards,

BGH

I checked with Them, they said they cant give extend the validity without H1b Aproval, I am stuck.. dnt know what are the other options.

The only two options are - Use cab to work or pay $1250 and upgrade your application to premium processing. If it helps, I paid $1000 (Back then, it was $1000) on Sep 20th few years back to get the response on time. USCIS approved the H1-B petition on Oct 1st.

The only two options are - Use cab to work or pay $1250 and upgrade your application to premium processing. If it helps, I paid $1000 (Back then, it was $1000) on Sep 20th few years back to get the response on time. USCIS approved the H1-B petition on Oct 1st.

Thank You!

It seems PP has to be initiated by my employer, and they has a lot of criterias and approvals for that. Can I approach USCIS to pay that additional $1000 amount for PP.. ?

I wonder how much else can you be presice to mention even the date - 20th Sep :)

First ask to speak with a supervisor. Ask them if they have any system where they can refer your case to USCIS and get information on your status back. Also ask them if they have any method by which they can renew for a short duration (say 6 months). Receipt notice will certainly be necessary.

First ask to speak with a supervisor. Ask them if they have any system where they can refer your case to USCIS and get information on your status back. Also ask them if they have any method by which they can renew for a short duration (say 6 months). Receipt notice will certainly be necessary.

Thank You  for your advice.

Archived