Regarding Client Letter

mrav85

Hi,

I have this question going on my mind...I am an employee of company XXX who holds my H1B and I work in this company's location for client YYY (LCA has the same employer address)

The question here is, is there a possibility the VO ll ask for client letter in this case? Though I work on projects inhouse at the employer's location for the client.

When they ask, who's my client? Should I tell client as YYY or say my employer XXX and state I work on inhouse projects? My LCA has the same information that I work for the employer. Confused to the core....

Is there a problem or am I worrying too much?

Note: In the offer letter that my employer gave, they mentioned client as YYY.

Hi,

I have this question going on my mind...I am an employee of company XXX who holds my H1B and I work in this company's location for client YYY (LCA has the same employer address)

The question here is, is there a possibility the VO ll ask for client letter in this case? Though I work on projects inhouse at the employer's location for the client.

When they ask, who's my client? Should I tell client as YYY or say my employer XXX and state I work on inhouse projects? My LCA has the same information that I work for the employer. Confused to the core....

Is there a problem or am I worrying too much?

Note: In the offer letter that my employer gave, they mentioned client as YYY.

Absolutely you need client letter. If client refuses to give one due to company policy then at least get an email stating the same

what you have mentioned is correct. But explain vo clearly about your 'inhouse project'. Some shady companies have abused the word 'inhouse project'.

Dude, u DO NOT need the clent letter, u r working fulltime at your employer's location and ur company is having some clients. (ofcourse all companies will have some clients in the market). u should have just one ans - "i am fulltime employee of company XXX" thats  it.

@Rahul412 -  So my IT software company is making banking applications for 18 clients in USA and 4 clients in Canda - and i am working at my employer's office,, so do u think that i need 22 client letter?

@Rahul412 -  So my IT software company is making banking applications for 18 clients in USA and 4 clients in Canda - and i am working at my employer's office,, so do u think that i need 22 client letter?

You don't need a client letter if you doesn't work at client location. That's what I said in my earlier post.

Archived