All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pavankumar11

Toronto visa stamping

Hi Friends,

I have my appointment in Toronto on Sep 16th. I am curios what are the waiting times in Toronto. Can any one share their experience in Toronto regarding the interview and accommodation.

Thanks

Kumar

my visa was approved on 19th aug. still i didn't heard anything on passport. it varies case to case. your may be different. so, don't focus on others & plan accordingly

my visa was approved on 19th aug. still i didn't heard anything on passport. it varies case to case. your may be different. so, don't focus on others & plan accordingly

HI Shayona,

Does your status show as admin processing..I had mine on Aug8th and still waiting for an update.

Hi Pawan

Plan minimum of 5 days ....is my suggestion if you go to interview on Monday ..i guess it will take friday to get the passport .......

I am waiting for the passport .fingers crossed .

Hello  

I just got an email at 12:28am sep 12th  informing that passport has been picked up and with in next few days you can pick up passport at particular loomis branch ...tomarrow i will go to loomis branch and update you . 

Interview : Sep 9th 8:00am ............STATUS in CEAC : Administrative Processing 

Update 1:  Sep 10th 5:00p .............STATUS in CEAC ...ISSUED

no more updates  as of now Sep 12th 1:01am in the CEAC and CSC ..