L1B Visa - job terminated in july 2013

xoom.5555

Hi, My L1B visa is valid till Dec 2013. my project was terminated and I came back to India on August 1st week 2013. Currently there is an urgent requirement in another project and I am supposed to leave back to US. My employer has not provided me any client letter etc., for this travel. Is it OK if I fly to US without any particular documents?, and just carry my visa?

Will the immigration officer in US ask me any particular questions/ documents? will he ask me for a proof of having a project currently in US? Or is it OK if I just have a valid passport and visa.

Hi, My L1B visa is valid till Dec 2013. my project was terminated and I came back to India on August 1st week 2013. Currently there is an urgent requirement in another project and I am supposed to leave back to US. My employer has not provided me any client letter etc., for this travel. Is it OK if I fly to US without any particular documents?, and just carry my visa?

Will the immigration officer in US ask me any particular questions/ documents? will he ask me for a proof of having a project currently in US? Or is it OK if I just have a valid passport and visa.

You need all supporting documents from your employer. Very importantly client letter.

Obviously, you need all the req documents. Entering without proper documents will lead to deportation at POE.

Archived