Privelaling Wage determination

Hi,

I have recently got privaling wage determination for my  degree and job skills which is very high I might ask my lawyer to ask again to take another privaling wage with less experience and some changes in the advertisement so that I might get a less salary amount this time so i want to know weather it will be ok if I can ask my attorney to file a new privaling wage determination my first privaling wage was take in June 2013 its validity is until next year so is it ok to take another privaling wage with out the first privaling wage is expired 

It is not required to wait until your current prevailing wage determination (PWD) expires. However, it is advisable when filing your new prevailing wage request, to file for a different position since the minimum requirements on the initial PWD are required to be the actual minimum requirements for that position. If that is not possible, you may want to consider an alternative wage survey. As always, it is best to discuss these issues directly with a knowledgeable immigration attorney.

It is not required to wait until your current prevailing wage determination (PWD) expires. However, it is advisable when filing your new prevailing wage request, to file for a different position since the minimum requirements on the initial PWD are required to be the actual minimum requirements for that position. If that is not possible, you may want to consider an alternative wage survey. As always, it is best to discuss these issues directly with a knowledgeable immigration attorney.

Thank you so much for your comments / suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived