Multiple GC.

sam_rdn

Hi,

My employer is applying for my CG. For the last 2 years he is just postponing and I am almost late now as my visa will expire in Jan 2014. I am applying thru my wife now who is a citizen. Is it OK to file more then one parallel. Will my employer come to know that I have applied thru my wife.

I want my employer to continue because he has reduced my salary and has not given increment for 2 years saying he is applying for GC.

Thanks,

Sameer.

please consult a lawyer.

as omshiv said, apply GC thru your USC wife and forget about employment based GC thru your employer.

to answer your question, your employer will not know you applied family based GC unless you informed them.

Hi,

My employer is applying for my CG. For the last 2 years he is just postponing and I am almost late now as my visa will expire in Jan 2014. I am applying thru my wife now who is a citizen. Is it OK to file more then one parallel. Will my employer come to know that I have applied thru my wife.

I want my employer to continue because he has reduced my salary and has not given increment for 2 years saying he is applying for GC.

Thanks,

Sameer.

Hi,

Thanks,

Sameer.

Are you kidding? When your spouse is citizen you are talking about EB GC??

My Employer kept just postponing for more then a year now. He did not increased my salary for 2 year, did not paid overtime and saying he is spending a lot on GC processing. I got married 3 months ago. I am planning to apply thru my citizen wife. But my employer has taken a lot from from overtime and no hike so I want him to continue till I get my GC. Anyway I will change him after I get my CG.

Thanks for you replies.

Sam..

Dude..people would die to be in your position..a Citizen wife...you have a strong backup. First file your GC thru your wife. Your employer wouldnt know anything of it.

Then complaint to DOL about your employer not paying you properly and also sue them..lets send these shady employers back.

Archived