h1b transfer timeline

Hero_123

Hello everyone,

I am currently working in contracting position and got full time job offer (Top 20 bio-pharma company). My new company will be filing for transfer but not willing to file in premium and asking me to work on receipt.

1. My question is if I move to full time job just on receipt is it too risky ? Its a full time job with one of top 20 bio-pharma company in US.

I spoke to HR but they said they dont see any need to file in premium and will assess based on their attorney's suggestion.

What is the timeline for h1 transfer in worst case

I did Masters in Pharmacy in US .

Any suggestions / recommendation to work on receipt only.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I am currently working in contracting position and got full time job offer (Top 20 bio-pharma company). My new company will be filing for transfer but not willing to file in premium and asking me to work on receipt.

1. My question is if I move to full time job just on receipt is it too risky ? Its a full time job with one of top 20 bio-pharma company in US.

I spoke to HR but they said they dont see any need to file in premium and will assess based on their attorney's suggestion.

What is the timeline for h1 transfer in worst case

I did Masters in Pharmacy in US .

Any suggestions / recommendation to work on receipt only.

Thanks

No matter how BIG the company is, DO NOT switch to the new position before H1 approval. Things might CHANGE at any time.(my personal exp).

Archived