4 more visa approved @ ottawa Aug 6th and 7th

mansamf

There are 4 more Indians I met also got their  visa approved at Ottawa on 6th and 7th. 1 was on FT and rest were on EVC. 

I posted this information because lots of people thinks that Ottawa consulate has less success. whereas the fact is most people don't post their success only post when they stuck and looking for help.  

There are 4 more Indians I met also got their  visa approved at Ottawa on 6th and 7th. 1 was on FT and rest were on EVC. 

I posted this information because lots of people thinks that Ottawa consulate has less success. whereas the fact is most people don't post their success only post when they stuck and looking for help.  

Exactly. Ordinary and shady people rush to Vancouver thinking their Visa will get approved no matter what.

Thats True, Ottawa has good success rate, i know some whose visa approved with out any issues.

Hi,

Can you post when you receive your passports? Just want to get an idea on how long it's taking currently.

Thanks!

Day1 - 8 am interview

Day2- 1 pm passport issued

Day2 - 6 pm got a email from loomis 

Day3- 9 am picked up passport.

This is mine since no PMIS verification.

2nd guy , day2 -interview at 10am . no PMIS verification, Full time, Day3 8 pm no updates

3rd,4th guys same day1 interview . no updates.

This is all case to case basis. i may be lucky to get all done quickly.

Archived