H1B on PP at California ******JULY/AUG****

Bommer

My status has changed to Intiail review today morning at 10:00 AM

On August 13, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

I am not sure whether its approved or ??

My status has changed to Intiail review

On August 14, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

My status has changed to Intiail review

On August 14, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

Got RFE, employer trying to respond it

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

H1 Transfer applied to USCIS - CA Location

Application received to USCIS - 8/6/2013

Receipt Number - 8/7/2013

Status updated to Acceptance - 8/7/2013

Status updated to Acceptance - 8/7/2013

RFE sent - 8/14/2013

Responded to RFE - 8/30/2013

Clock Stopped on 1 PM EST and Approval e-mail from Attorney by 4:30 PM same day

All the best to you guys