Privaling wage determination

Hi,

I have recently got my prevailing wage determination salary under EB2 (Master +1 year) category for about 89,000 but my salary range is about 82-85,000 per annum I think applying with this PWD chances are that my labor will be denied . I need to know what can be done in order to get my PWD get lower. Can I apply for another PWD for master + 6months exp before the first PWD  gets expired will this cause any issue to me(can I do this). Please provide me any sort of suggestions . Thanks for all your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I think applying with this PWD chances are that my labor will be denied .

Why do you think that way ?? Go ahead and apply your labor... Your lawyer will tell your employer if he really see a problem.... 

Once you get your labor approved...then make sure your PWD matches your W2... 

Good Luck

Why do you think that way ?? Go ahead and apply your labor... Your lawyer will tell your employer if he really see a problem.... 

Once you get your labor approved...then make sure your PWD matches your W2... 

Good Luck

Thanks for replying my post. I do not get as described by PWD(90,000) I get around 80,000 I am sure it might increase to 85,000 but not 90,000 will this cause any issue during my I-140 application.

Once your labor is approved then start matching ur salary with PWD.... that should be fine

Thanks for you reply in my technology getting high pay is tough so I am might ask my lawyer to take another privaling wage with less experience and some changes in the advertisement so that I might get a less salary amount in privaling wage determination this time so i want to know weather it will be ok if I can ask my attorney to file a new privaling wage determination my first privaling wage was take in June 2013 its validity is untill next year so is it ok to take another privaling wage with out the first privaling wage is expired. I am sorry to ask so many question i have very less information on this.

Archived