H4 to F1 queries

Divyaa

Hi All,

I just putting my concerns in this forum in the hope of finding some answers.

I am currently on H4 visa and planning to pursue MS in a university in San Jose, CA. I have got the admit and the I 20 form from the university. My concerns are :

1) My husband would be sponsoring my education. Suppose, if the university lands into trouble and my F1 gets revoked, will my husband also be in trouble because he sponsored for me ?

2) If I convert from H4 to F1 now and then if I again want to convert to H4 back, is it possible ? What is the time duration then ?

3) What are the disadvantages of studying in F1 apart from high tuition fees ?

Thanks..

Hi All,

I just putting my concerns in this forum in the hope of finding some answers.

I am currently on H4 visa and planning to pursue MS in a university in San Jose, CA. I have got the admit and the I 20 form from the university. My concerns are :

1) My husband would be sponsoring my education. Suppose, if the university lands into trouble and my F1 gets revoked, will my husband also be in trouble because he sponsored for me ?

2) If I convert from H4 to F1 now and then if I again want to convert to H4 back, is it possible ? What is the time duration then ?

3) What are the disadvantages of studying in F1 apart from high tuition fees ?

Thanks..

1. If you think that school is about to close, then why do you wanna join that school?? Find some good schools, their are 100's of them

2.yes

3.Nothing

• 7 months later...

Archived