H1b stamping in Canada

vdyjay

My H1b is still pending, I got the receipt but got the RFE and my employer send all documents. still waiting for I797.

eventually i want to go to Canada for stamping should i apply for visitor visa for canada without I797? on tourist base? or should I wait for i797 to come?

Is there any risk of visa being reject if I apply as a tourist (not mentioning that I am going for H1 stamping )? 

I just want to apply in advance as i heard it takes 2 months for VISA to approve. 

My H1b is still pending, I got the receipt but got the RFE and my employer send all documents. still waiting for I797.

eventually i want to go to Canada for stamping should i apply for visitor visa for canada without I797? on tourist base? or should I wait for i797 to come?

Is there any risk of visa being reject if I apply as a tourist (not mentioning that I am going for H1 stamping )? 

I just want to apply in advance as i heard it takes 2 months for VISA to approve. 

Their is no Canadian visa explicitly for visa stamp. You are applying for visiting visa so you will apply as tourist.

Archived