H1B visa stamping along with H4 and wife is pregnant

ashes2010

Hello Experts.

I have a question. 

I am in India right now and recently my H1B visa transfer is approved by USCIS. I am currently waiting for all H1B docs from my employer from US.

I am planning to go for stamping on 4th week of august and My wife is currently pregnant with 7th month running.

Would anyone suggest if I can bring her to H4 visa interview along with me? Is there any problem?

Please suggest. 

Thanks and Regards,

Ashes2010

Thanks jarichi and omshiv.

I dont think we will be planning to fly so soon. We want to get the visas done and then fly one the baby is delivered. Its 8th month started just now.

What other things needs to be taken care here? Is there any other documents that I will need from my employer for my wife's H4 stamping?

What are the questions that I can expect from VO for my upcoming baby?

Thanks jarichi and omshiv.

I dont think we will be planning to fly so soon. We want to get the visas done and then fly one the baby is delivered. Its 8th month started just now.

What other things needs to be taken care here? Is there any other documents that I will need from my employer for my wife's H4 stamping?

What are the questions that I can expect from VO for my upcoming baby?

Don't worry about that, I am sure you will answer all of them. BTW , congratulations(it is a boy or girl?)

Archived