New Challenges - Please Help

PG_UR

Hi,

Below are my situations 

1. Joined Company 'X' in Jan 2005 - Multinational company.

2. Labor and I-140 Approved with the PD 2006 April.

3. Due to goof up on I-94, overstayed for more than 180 days Oct 2007.

4. With couple of RFE's, Went to Chennai consulate for H1 Extension Approved till Jan 2010.

5. Applied for Extension and got H1B approved without any RFE's till Jan 2013.

6. since overstayed for more than 180 days, moved the form to CP by applying I-824.

7. quite company and Went back to India in 2010 and joined 'Y' Company. 

8. In Aug 2011, got a email on the CP dates ( when PD were current), called my 'X' Employer and they            mentioned to ignore the notice.

9. made ensured to stay back out of country for 3 years.

10. Last month came back to us on my L1 visa (Short term).

11. Called the X employer and checked if there are revoked my I-140.

12. Since my case was little complicated, HR is not sure if they have withdrawn my Approved I-140.

13. Checked in the USCIS and i see no new modifications or activity has done to my approved I-140 or I-824.

Q1 - Assuming that if my previous company 'X' is not revoked my approved I-140, is there a way i can reapply for H1-B with my approved I-140? 

Q2 - If H1-B can be filled, then will the approval will be on 1 year extn or 3 year extn.

Q3. if I joined consulting company 'Z', whats the usual time frame for getting Labor and I-140 again.

Q4. Is there a possibility of changing the L1 to H1 without going out of country for stamping?

As i'm aware, the case is little complicated and need a experienced attorney, i just want to take your opinion before you meet them.

Thanks in advance

Archived