What documents required to enter Canada except for Visa?

evanrashid

I only have canadian multiple tourist visa. what else I will need to enter canada? also what questions do they as in port of entry? also whats the best answer to say in US consulate when they will ask why you came to canada? 

Whatever the questions may be, just tell the truth. How does someone on this earth knows why you went to US consulate in Canada??

I flew to Vancouver from Seattle on July 30th. At the airport terminal, they asked for passport with valid canadian visa.

Thats all is needed to come to Canada.

Then at Vancouver airport, you have to submit an immigration form (you will get the form in the plane itself). You will go to a counter where you will give your passport and immigration forum.

The officer asked me, purpose of the visit, where do i work, what do i do. She approved entry. She didn't seem interested in my answers..so i think it was a mere formality :)

I flew to Vancouver from Seattle on July 30th. At the airport terminal, they asked for passport with valid canadian visa.

Thats all is needed to come to Canada.

Then at Vancouver airport, you have to submit an immigration form (you will get the form in the plane itself). You will go to a counter where you will give your passport and immigration forum.

The officer asked me, purpose of the visit, where do i work, what do i do. She approved entry. She didn't seem interested in my answers..so i think it was a mere formality :)

By the way, i did the tell the immigration officer, that i had an appointment at US consulate.

Archived