Visa Approved on July 29th @ Vancouver

ksimha

Hi All,

My Visa got approved @ vancouver today. Counter 3, old guy at 10:30 AM.

Here is my visa experience.

1) Why did you chose that university, I think that is university not good?

2) Why did you transfer university after coming US?

3) Asked for LCA, Client letter?  He is typing some thing on computer mentioned in LCA.

He checked My confirmation page and I797, not sure what happened he went inside came back

4) Are you on bench?

5) Finally came the word..visa approved.

Thanks  to Murthy Forum helped me a lot.

Thanks

Whatever it is dude, it won't change your outcome. Just tell the truth.

rahul412: I know what to answer when it is my turn. Everybody in the world is different and so their case is different as well. I asked ksimha what answer  he/she gave.

Definitely it will impact when you are on bench and nobody will pay you when you don't have any work. Number of days/months on bench is not a argument point here. 

Definitely it will impact when you are on bench and nobody will pay you when you don't have any work. Number of days/months on bench is not a argument point here. 

That's 100% wrong. If you have no work then that means your H1 is invalid, even when you are on bench and your employer still holds your H1 that means he has a job for you and has to pay you even when you are on bench.

That's 100% wrong. If you have no work then that means your H1 is invalid, even when you are on bench and your employer still holds your H1 that means he has a job for you and has to pay you even when you are on bench.

your are saying the same thing. Your outcome will change  based on your case. bench/no pay will impact your visa approval. 

Archived