H1B status

PavanM

Hi,

I'm currently on CPT and applied for H1B this year which got picked in the lottery on 04/30/2013 and my contract ended on same day so the question is LCA has been filed with previous client address and when i contacted my employer she says i need to find a job within 80 miles radius of client location if not the chances of getting H1B are less.please suggest me is there a way to circumvent this issue as it has been 3 months i am in the job market due to location constraint.

Thanks,

Pavan

Hi,

I'm currently on CPT and applied for H1B this year which got picked in the lottery on 04/30/2013 and my contract ended on same day so the question is LCA has been filed with previous client address and when i contacted my employer she says i need to find a job within 80 miles radius of client location if not the chances of getting H1B are less.please suggest me is there a way to circumvent this issue as it has been 3 months i am in the job market due to location constraint.

Thanks,

Pavan

You said you are on CPT, that means you should have a JOB??

BTW what do you mean by contract ended?? That means you will be working for same CPT job once after your H1 is approved, am I right??

Archived