Got 221G White, VO said that it will take 4-5 days

performance

Hi friends,

I had my visa interview  on today, Ottawa, Got 221G White, VO go thru his system and also asked all regular questions to me. After that VO said that everything looks good but it will take 4-5 days for further process. He kept my passport and did not asked any other papers also returned original I-797 to me. He told that to 4-5 days wait and after that to email to ottawaf@state.gov for status.

Any idea please? I am little worried. Please share same kind of experience if anyone have/had?

Thanks

Hi friends,

I had my visa interview  on today, Ottawa, Got 221G White, VO go thru his system and also asked all regular questions to me. After that VO said that everything looks good but it will take 4-5 days for further process. He kept my passport and did not asked any other papers also returned original I-797 to me. He told that to 4-5 days wait and after that to email to ottawaf@state.gov for status.

Any idea please? I am little worried. Please share same kind of experience if anyone have/had?

Thanks

Did you send an email to update PIMS, it might take 3-4 days for PIMS update, As he returned your 797 also kept only passport, you are good, you will definitely get visa, just a matter of time, enjoy...

Hi friends,

Thanks

similar situation. can you contact me at *******************at gmail

Hi friends,

Thanks

Did VO hold any of your documents like client letter or employer letter?

Mostly they will take time to verify some information form end client and/or from USCIS

Hi,

Adding to my previous content.

I did received an email the same day (07/26) afternoon (Visa interviewed) to send my paystubs, W2, end client letters, Middle vendor's letter and employment letter. Not sure why VO did not check or asked the same day for all these documents. I did submitted all the documents next day. Still waiting for processing update.

Thanks

Hi,

I did received an email the same day (07/26) afternoon (Visa interviewed) to send my paystubs, W2, end client letters, Middle vendor's letter and employment letter. Not sure why VO did not check or asked the same day for all these documents. I did submitted all the documents next day. Still waiting for processing update.

Thanks

you would get it there are many posts in this forum similar to your situation, go through with them to have a understanding of how much time it took for others

Hi,

Thanks

Hi Performance,

Let us know the proceedings , And hope you get your Visa soon.

New2you

@wrangler05: When you talked about sending an email to update PIMS do we need to send one to update the PIMS if so when should we do that..? Should it be before we appear in Counslate for VISA or should be some other time..? Could you please provide more information on that if possible please. Your help would be greatly appreciated..?

@Performance: Hope everything goes smooth for you. Good luck.

We can not request PIMS verification. I tried and got standard reply. It didnot help me and my case was put in 221-G, however I cleared it and came back in Feb-13.

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/52866-h-1b-visa-interview-at-toronto-admin-processing-and-successful-visa-stamping/

----------------------

Dear Mr. XXXX:

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Consulate General in Toronto.

We are unable to verify your information in PIMS as this process is not done ahead of the visa interview.

We regret that our response cannot be more favorable at this time.

Regards,

XXXX

Archived