H4 to F1 change of status RFE

yaqsha

Hi,

I have recently joined a Master's program on H4 and applied for a change of status from H4 to F1 in May. Last week i received a RFE asking for my spouse recent 3 pay statements to be submitted. 

Can anyone help me know what steps need to be taken when replying to the RFE

I intend to have a cover letter, and along with the blue RFE letter on the top

Thanks.

Hi,

I have recently joined a Master's program on H4 and applied for a change of status from H4 to F1 in May. Last week i received a RFE asking for my spouse recent 3 pay statements to be submitted. 

Can anyone help me know what steps need to be taken when replying to the RFE

I intend to have a cover letter, and along with the blue RFE letter on the top

Thanks.

Just follow the instructions written on that RFE document and submit the req documents.

Received an RFE as : 

"Submit evidence of the three most recent pay statements to establish and/or verify that your spouse or parent has been maintaining valid nonimmigrant status."

Does it mean i need to just submit the 3 pay statements ? or i should also be including H1B copies of my husband ?

Please Help !!

To be on the safe side, send 3 months pay stubs.

Received an RFE as : 

"Submit evidence of the three most recent pay statements to establish and/or verify that your spouse or parent has been maintaining valid nonimmigrant status."

Does it mean i need to just submit the 3 pay statements ? or i should also be including H1B copies of my husband ?

Received an RFE as : 

I don't know, but if I were you I would send both of them

Archived