Final Settlement is done, not responding for emails & phone calls

subra

Hi,

I resigned from the A company (consultant) and joined in the B company from the month May’2013 onwards. Still my final settlement is done from the A company(consultant), even they are not at all responding for my e-mails and phone calls regarding my final settlement. What shall I do? Please give me some suggestion/idea.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I resigned from the A company (consultant) and joined in the B company from the month May’2013 onwards. Still my final settlement is done from the A company(consultant), even they are not at all responding for my e-mails and phone calls regarding my final settlement. What shall I do? Please give me some suggestion/idea.

Thanks in advance

If everything is done from your end then just relax and concentrate on your new job.

Sorry in my last message I wrote it as final settlement is done. Actually it’s not done/clear from my A company. They need to pay near to $5000 USD (final settlement) for the month of May’2013. As of now I didn’t get any amount, and from the last few weeks onwards they are not responding for my emails & phone’s and please helps me out regarding this. Thanks

Sorry in my last message I wrote it as final settlement is done. Actually it’s not done/clear from my A company. They need to pay near to $5000 USD (final settlement) for the month of May’2013. As of now I didn’t get any amount, and from the last few weeks onwards they are not responding for my emails & phone’s and please helps me out regarding this. Thanks

If they owe you some money then obviously you have to file a complaint.

Go to you state's DOL website. File WH4 form there. Call them to know more.

WH4 is made to save H1b rights. They will assign an attorney for your case, no charge from you.

Because its related to immigration laws, call to ICE too.

Archived