H1B Transfer while in India without paystubs - urgent

praksh

Hi,

I got H1B visa thru company A but I resigned from it as the company was not willing to send me to USA. I got in touch with desi consultants who asked me to travel to USA on A's visa and committed to apply for petition once I am there in USA. I visited USA and My SSN was created after a month from date of entry in USA but things didn't work out and had to return within 2 Months.

Now I am employed with company B who is willing to transfer my H1B and send me to USA.

Is it still possible to get the approval for my petition from USCIS without any paystubs? or pay stubs would not be required considering the period of stay was less than 2 months. Please advice

Thanks,

Praksh

Hi,

I got H1B visa thru company A but I resigned from it as the company was not willing to send me to USA. I got in touch with desi consultants who asked me to travel to USA on A's visa and committed to apply for petition once I am there in USA. I visited USA and My SSN was created after a month from date of entry in USA but things didn't work out and had to return within 2 Months.

You were lucky that you were not stopped at POE and deported back. Having a H1B visa doesn't give you a right to apply of entry

at Port Of Entry. You need to have H1B Visa and a an actual emploument waiting for you on your arrival. Be careful with desi consultants.

They will tell you whatever is convenient to them.

Now I am employed with company B who is willing to transfer my H1B and send me to USA.

Is it still possible to get the approval for my petition from USCIS without any paystubs? or pay stubs would not be required considering the period of stay was less than 2 months. Please advice

Yes. A new company B or even your old company A can file H1B petition not subjected to CAP.

Thanks,

Praksh

Archived