Is Visa Stamping of revoked Visa valid ?

arun_prs

I had a Visa Stamping in last feb 2013 with my Employer A valid till 2015. But when I came here to US , I revoked my H1B after couple of weeks. I transfer to Employer B mean while. Now I need to go on vacation outside US. so While coming back can I use my old H1 Visa stamping withEmployer A and my current approved I797 from my current employer B Or do I have to go for Stamping again. Please advice. I have a approved I797 with my current employer B and new I94 card valid till next year.

I had a Visa Stamping in last feb 2013 with my Employer A valid till 2015. But when I came here to US , I revoked my H1B after couple of weeks. I transfer to Employer B mean while. Now I need to go on vacation outside US. so While coming back can I use my old H1 Visa stamping withEmployer A and my current approved I797 from my current employer B Or do I have to go for Stamping again. Please advice. I have a approved I797 with my current employer B and new I94 card valid till next year.

You can use your old visa stamp if it is still valid.

BTW, you cannot revoke your H1. Your employer has that right to do so since that's employer's responsibility.

You need not go for stamping.

You can use the un-expired H1B stamping with your current original H1B I-797 and all docs to enter US.

Sorry that was a typo. My employer A revoked my Visa before my transfer. There is a window of 5 days of revocation of my H1B by employer A and Receipt of H1B from employer B. But I got 1-94 along with approved H1B in few days after my receipt. So am I still good with my previous stamping ? Thank you so much for your responses 

Sorry that was a typo. My employer A revoked my Visa before my transfer. There is a window of 5 days of revocation of my H1B by employer A and Receipt of H1B from employer B. But I got 1-94 along with approved H1B in few days after my receipt. So am I still good with my previous stamping ? Thank you so much for your responses 

How did you entered into US?? with A' 797 or B's 797??

Archived