H1B - I129 PETITION was transferred from WAC to another service center - Help plz

Vino1986

My petition got filed under H1B 2014 cap. I got selected in H1B 2014 lottery and received Receipt notice. 
Need a small clarification regarding the case status. 

Details: 
Visa Type : H1B New (Regular) 
H1B Cap : 2014 
Petition Filed : 1st April 2013 
Receipt number : WAC13135**** 
Petition Filed in : Laguna Nigel, CA 
Adjudication Center : Western Adjudication Center(California) 

Below are my case status when checked on different dates. 

Case Status: Initial Review(From 16th of April – till 14th of May): 
Description: On April 8, 2013, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. 

Case Status: Initial Review(14th to 16th of May): 
Description: On May 14, 2013, we transferred your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if further information or action is needed. 

Case Status: Initial Review(After 17th of May): 
Description: The I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. 

Could anyone kindly/please give some clarification for the below queries. 
> Why my case got transferred? 
> Is there any problem with the petition filed? 
> Whether the petition is wrong filed in California Service Center(WAC) instead of Vermont Service center(EAC)? 
> I read somewhere in a forum / site stating if the case gets transferred from one service center to another(in my case WAC to EAC) then the petition will be added to the last in the queue(Last In Last Out) of that Service center. Is this true? 
> A new receipt number will be generated for the petition with the received working day order. Something like if EAC131645****(Even though mine is processed on 135th day in WAC). And only after processing all the petitions in the queue, the transferred case would get processed. Any idea on this? 

> Can i contact the USCIS Customer care t know about the latest updates on my case or should i wait till i get a update from USCIS?

Replies Awaited !!! 

Thanks in adv.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived