H1b Denied, Can I apply for new H1b through another employer within same month?


Recommended Posts

Generally, to request a change of status (i.e. from L1 to H1B) the beneficiary must be maintaining valid status at the time of the request. If the beneficiary is no longer in status, the new H1B petition must be filed for consular notificaiton. The beneficiary would need to travel abroad and apply for an H1B visa once the H1B petition is approved by USCIS and then return to the U.S. with the visa and H1B approval. Please schedule a consultation with a qualified immigration attorney to discuss the specific facts relating to your case.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.