Received green cards, pending RFE -- Please advice!

user2007

Dear Friends, I was current last 2 months (eb3 India, '03 PD). Then in between, we got email for RFEs (mass RFE, Jun 14th). Last week, we received green cards in mail. We were still preparing (late receipt of RFE in mail) to respond to RFE when we got these green cards. I won't be surprised if in past, and now, other people have run into similar situations. 

1. Would appreciate if others can share whether they responded to RFE after having received green cards or 485 approval ? 

2. What happens to spouse's pending EAD, AP applications while we received green card? We have fingerprinting appointment on EAD, AP for spouse - and have no idea what we should do (expecting travel on the fingerprinting appointment date and one try at early walk in was unsuccessful/refuted). 

appreciate all your time and information.

Do you want absolution. You had the choice of asking the Lawyer. It makes me think that there is something wrong in the approval. Otherwise you would not seem so guilty. What part of "Move On with your Life" do you want in your language. Unless there is something shady in your US history get a move on with your life. If you want legal opinion, get a Lawyer.

Archived