Got my H1 Visa Approved in Vancouver 15th July 10:30AM, Can i expect my Passport on Wednesday

skasi2

Hi All,

Got my VISA approved on JULY 15th 2013 Vancouver,CA. Counter 4 10:30 AM

Officer: GM

Me: GM

Officer: Where do you work.

Me: XYZ location( I was showing myself as Full Time) i.e at my employers office

Officer: Educational Qualifications

Me: MS in CS.....

VISA approved.

Everything took not more than two minutes.

Thats it.

Now my question is I am checking the website and email. But still no notification as of now. Can anybody tell me if i can contact the LOOMIS location will they be able let me know if my passport arrived or not, by the reference ID?

Hi All,

Got my VISA approved on JULY 15th 2013 Vancouver,CA. Counter 4 10:30 AM

Officer: GM

Me: GM

Officer: Where do you work.

Me: XYZ location( I was showing myself as Full Time) i.e at my employers office

Officer: Educational Qualifications

Me: MS in CS.....

VISA approved.

Everything took not more than two minutes.

Thats it.

Now my question is I am checking the website and email. But still no notification as of now. Can anybody tell me if i can contact the LOOMIS location will they be able let me know if my passport arrived or not, by the reference ID?

please post when u get ur passport so that we could have an idea how many days it took..thank you..

please post when u get ur passport so that we could have an idea how many days it took..thank you..

Please go through the below link in. According to me if your PIMS  upto date then by Tuesday Midnight you wold be getting an email. I got my email from LOOMIS on Wednesday after 1AM. in the morning i saw the email. Please make sure to check even your spam folder.

Thanks

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/34847-important-information-about-passport-pickup-and-loomis-mail/

thank you...ok i will check spam folders as well..

even i hope i get it by wednesday and i can fly back

Please go through the below link in. According to me if your PIMS  upto date then by Tuesday Midnight you wold be getting an email. I got my email from LOOMIS on Wednesday after 1AM. in the morning i saw the email. Please make sure to check even your spam folder.

Thanks

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/34847-important-information-about-passport-pickup-and-loomis-mail/

Archived