H4 VISA expired with Valid H1 VISA

srilu5us

With an advice from our attorney, I am going to India with kids to get restamped. We have applied for my husband's H1 extension for another 3 years as our I 140 is cleared. My I 94 on 797 expired on April 2013. I did not realize that until now. Thanks for letting me know this.

By the time of my appointment in consulatewe may get his 3 year extension approval, which may help me.

With an advice from our attorney, I am going to India with kids to get restamped. We have applied for my husband's H1 extension for another 3 years as our I 140 is cleared. My I 94 on 797 expired on April 2013. I did not realize that until now. Thanks for letting me know this.

By the time of my appointment in consulatewe may get his 3 year extension approval, which may help me.

Relax, everything will be alright...!!!!

. My I 94 on 797 expired on April 2013. I did not realize that until now. Thanks for letting me know this.

That's what I suspected .  You should not have any major problem .   Some "loose talkers"  were  already sending  you to exile for 10 years but they will probably have a heartburn now :)

That's what I suspected .  You should not have any major problem .   Some "loose talkers"  were  already sending  you to exile for 10 years but they will probably have a heartburn now :)

well its not the "loose talkers" mistake if OP doesnt mention clearly :)

well its not the "loose talkers" mistake if OP doesnt mention clearly :)

OP mentioned that 797 has a date of April 2013.   For H4  ,  it is highly likely that 797 came with I-94  (since H1 was in status ).  But soem people would love to jump to conclusion and pass a verdict even without trying to look through it .

Archived