I485. Wife on H4. Different Address in US.

Recommended Posts

Hi Gurus,

                I am planning to file I485 for me and my wife. My wife is on H4 visa. I am filing form G-325A for me and my wife, that needs me to fill out the addresses that I stayed in the last 5 years.


The issue is that me and my wife stayed in different states for 1 year while she was doing her masters (as H4 student). Now that I am filing her green card as a dependent, would it be an issue if our addresses don't match?







Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.