221G Vancouver July 15th

Salman25

Here is my Visa Experience in Vancouver:

My interview appointment was at 10:30. After all the formalities I was called to Counter 4 for the interview.

Me: Good Morning.

VO: Good Morning

VO: What do you do for XXXX (Employer)

Me: I told her my responsibilities

VO: Who is your End Client

Me: XXXX

VO: How long you been working for the Client?

Me: 5 yrs

VO: How log you been working for this employer?

Me; Since 3 yrs

VO: Why did you changed the employer in middle?

Me: Because I found better benefits with my new employer.

VO: Do you have Client Letter?

Me: Yes

VO: Do youhave Pay Stubs, W2, I-129, Labor.

Me: I handed all documents.

VO: She typed for 5 minutes and asked about my Masters and Bachelor Degree

Me: After few minutes

VO: she said, she needs to do some additional processing about my case and it might take 2 weeks or less than that.

Me: As I have my wedding in next month so I asked for my passport back. She just kept my I797 and returned all my documents.

I got my passport back, as I was not sure if the Admin processing could take 2 weeks or more than that. But the Visa Officer told me that it might take less than 2 weeks. So guys please advice me whether to stay and wait in Vancouver for 2 weeks or I could go back to India? If anyone of you in the same category, please let me know how many days it took exactly to complete the 2 weeks Admin processing?

Thanks....

Hello Preetam,

Thanks for your suggestion. May I know how long did they took to respond to your friends case? If it was less than two weeks then I will stay back in Vancouver, if it is more than that then I will leave to India this week. Also, could you please share your friend's contact details?

Thanks,..

I dont know your exact situtaion, but Vancouver consulate people resolve these kind of cases in 100% with in 2 weeks. I guess in your case they might do client verfication and will issue a visa. my suggestion for others is, never ask for PP back, just wait and see for 2 weeks, if not  and want go back to India, u can request to get PP from consulate at any time.

Ur marriage is in next month right ? just wait for some time and sometimes it will solve in one week also based on u r client response time.

Hi Salman

I was in the same situation last week on july8th I got 221g from same counter 4.

MY manager got email on july9th from vancouver fraud gov asking for confirmation of my job in my client place he replied on same day.

Wednesday was clam

Thursday my administration processing changed to Issued

friday 1 am I got mail from loomis

friday morning it changed to pick up your passport.

so this was my case

all I can say is they are quick in my case.

good luck they will usual process quick!! 

• 4 weeks later...

Here is my Visa Experience in Vancouver:

My interview appointment was at 10:30. After all the formalities I was called to Counter 4 for the interview.

Me: Good Morning.
VO: Good Morning
VO: What do you do for XXXX (Employer)
Me: I told her my responsibilities
VO: Who is your End Client
Me: XXXX
VO: How long you been working for the Client?
Me: 5 yrs
VO: How log you been working for this employer?
Me; Since 3 yrs
VO: Why did you changed the employer in middle?
Me: Because I found better benefits with my new employer.
VO: Do you have Client Letter?
Me: Yes
VO: Do youhave Pay Stubs, W2, I-129, Labor.
Me: I handed all documents.
VO: She typed for 5 minutes and asked about my Masters and Bachelor Degree
Me: After few minutes
VO: she said, she needs to do some additional processing about my case and it might take 2 weeks or less than that.
Me: As I have my wedding in next month so I asked for my passport back. She just kept my I797 and returned all my documents.

I got my passport back, as I was not sure if the Admin processing could take 2 weeks or more than that. But the Visa Officer told me that it might take less than 2 weeks. So guys please advice me whether to stay and wait in Vancouver for 2 weeks or I could go back to India? If anyone of you in the same category, please let me know how many days it took exactly to complete the 2 weeks Admin processing?

Thanks....

Salman,

What happened to your case? Did you get an answer from them?

• 2 months later...

Archived