Successful H1b Stamping at ottawa

pravin43

I was following murty forum for about a month. Have Seen lots of 221G at ottawa in the past and really lost all my hopes. Today I had my interview at ottawa consulate and now have enough courage to share my experience. From start to end everything went smooth a and i was out in 45 minutes.

I work on EVC model. Below are the question VO asked  and showed my employer letter,client letter,  

Whom do you work for ?

Do you have client ?

What is your highest level of education?

What you do for your client?

how long you have been working with the current client ?

How long you have been in US?  Ans: 6 years. Not been to India since then.

How often you go to your country ? I explained my a personal issue that prevent me visiting India in last few years. 

Asked for my LCA,  I-129, Employer Letter, Client Letter. then typed something on his computer

Then asked for Paystub and bank statement and looked deeply something on the bank statement and ask do your employer pay you ontime ?

When do you plan to go to US ?

Then told me "your visa is approved, Enjoy your trip" and handed over a form that explains passport delivery info. 

I am so relaxed now and just waiting for my passport to pick up. one thing I would share here guys, Be confident, speak the truth and believe in god and you will see the magic.

Thanks murty forum and all the contributors.

Congratulation pravin43... I am on same page did not visit home country since 7years.. BTW can you let me know the answer what you have told when VO asked about your not being to home conuntry for 6 years, if your OK in mentioning in forums..

In my case I had surgery in 2011 .. it took me almost close to 2 yrs to recover.. will i be able to convency  VO  just in case if he/she ask me reason why you did not visit your home country for long time?

Thanks,

7years

In my case I had surgery in 2011 .. it took me almost close to 2 yrs to recover.. will i be able to convency  VO  just in case if he/she ask me reason why you did not visit your home country for long time?

Dude, don't worry. That's not a big deal, their are 100's of ppl who haven't been to their country since many years. Moreover, you had a surgery so you got a genuine reason for not visiting your country.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived