How to Contact PIMS?

meet2pillu

Hi,

I have my H1b Visa interview in Ottawa, Canada next week.

Can somebody let me know, how to verify my information is in PIMS database?

Like, any email ID or phone number to call.

Thanks,

Niraj

I am not sure about the Ottawa Consulate email id 

but for Vancouver here it is

TO: PIMS@state.gov

vancouverNIV@state.gov

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am XXX bearing Indian passport: XXX, I have an appointment for visa stamping on XXX, I would like to verify my information in PIMS database.

Please find the attached petition (I-797) and appointment confirmation for more details.

Details:

Appointment confirmation:

Receipt Number: 

Petitioner:

Beneficiary: 

Passport Number: 

DOB: 

Classification: 

Starting Validity Date: 

Ending Validity Date: 

Thank you!

XXX

If your petition case status shows "Post Decision Activity" in USCIS website then the information has been sent to PIMS database. Mostly it takes 3-4 months after your H1 petition is approved. everyone should wait for 3-4 months before going for H1b stamping. if it is not updated when you go to the interview then VO usually takes 1-2 days to verify. 

If your petition case status shows "Post Decision Activity" in USCIS website then the information has been sent to PIMS database. Mostly it takes 3-4 months after your H1 petition is approved. everyone should wait for 3-4 months before going for H1b stamping. if it is not updated when you go to the interview then VO usually takes 1-2 days to verify. 

Instead of waiting for 3 ot 4 months we can update them by our selves by the above mentioned email format.

Archived